Basic Rules for Y-
1. Treat everyone with respect.
2. Speak for yourself!
3. No bullying, teasing, shunning, or ridiculing of any kind.
4. No hitting, kicking, biting, or negative physical contact (fighting) with others.
5. Share YMCA equipment and games with others.
6. Pick up after yourself and others.
7. Absolutely no inappropriate language or gestures.
8. Have a positive attitude and be willing to participate.
9. Always ask for permission to use the restroom or get water.
10. Listen to and follow the directions of after-
11. Additional rules may apply at certain sites.
***The YMCA of Northeast Louisiana reserves the right to make additional rules at any point during the school year.
The YMCA of Northeast Louisiana trains its workers on dealing with children's moods and behavior. Our staff will do their best to provide a safe and caring environment for all of the campers.
1st offense: child is given a warning
2nd offense: child is given time out for no more than 10 minutes (depends on age and offense)
3rd offense: site director meets with parent and child
4th offense: program director meets with parent and child
5th offense: child is dismissed from the program
Parents will receive documentation on 3rd, 4th and 5th offenses.
The YMCA of Northeast Louisiana in no way supports corporal or physical punishment of any child. Time out is our only form of punishment and consists of the child sitting in an area away from the other children but in sight of workers at all times.
Reasons for immediate dismissal:
Behavior leading to the endangerment of the other children